Pacifier Clip- Thin Pastel
Ali+Oli Silicone pacifier clips are the perfect gift for a baby. They are made from food-grade silicone and are BPA, Phthalate, Lead, Cadmium, and PVC Free. They are eight inches in length which means they are a safe length for your little one.
- The adorable strawberry bead is 1 inch long
- Approximately 8" total length (including the loop) safe for baby
- Reduces pacifier contact with the floor
- Helps reduce germs getting on your pacifier
- BPA, Phalate, Lead, Cadmium and PVC Free
- 100% Food Grade Silicone
- Rust Free Stainless Steel Clip
- The clip has a plastic insert to protect clothing
- Unique Gift Idea for Baby
Pro Tip: The best place to attach the pacifier clip is on the shoulder, so it reduces exposure to drool prolonging the product's life and it also helps to keep the pacifier away from the surfaces when the baby is seating.
Directions for use:
Thread the loop through the hole of the pacifier then simply attach it to the baby's clothing to ensure the pacifier remains clean and hygienic. Pacifier clips are universal and can also be attached to anything from car seats, to strollers, high chairs, and more. It is recommended that you replace your clip every two months for sanitary reasons if you use it every day.
DO NOT STERILIZE, BOIL, OR MICROWAVE your clip. It is made from 100% food-grade silicone, which makes it naturally antimicrobial. Simply wash your clip with warm soapy water thoroughly, and lay flat to dry.
This is not a toy. Please do not leave children unattended when using the pacifier clip. Please inspect the clip before using it to make sure none of the pieces have come loose. The buyer assumes full responsibility for using this pacifier clip.